Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Posner Lehner Group LLC's (Company) web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. By visiting this site or purchasing any products you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Posner Lehner Group, LLC, The Posner Lehner Group, LLC’s officers, employers, employees, contractors, directors, related entities, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever - including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements ), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a sole negligence or willful misconduct by The Posner Lehner Group, LLC, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors.
This is to confirm the arrangement under which we will accept payment for the product purchased in either one lump sum or 2 installments (dependent on the option of your choosing). If there is default in making any payment, and you have not contacted The Posner Lehner Group, LLC to work out payment arrangements, at our option the full balance owing on the account shall immediately become due and payable.
10. Governing Law And Jurisdiction
This agreement and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the state of Ohio, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.
11. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Supplier (The Posner Lehner Group, LLC) be liable to the Customer for any loss of business, loss of opportunity or loss of profits or for any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever. The Posner Lehner Group, LLC warrant that the Materials will be of satisfactory quality but do not warrant that the Materials will be error free.
You may be referred to as either the ‘client’, ‘customer’, ‘student’ or ‘participant’. Social Media Summer Camp With Jen or Bird Nerds may be referred as ‘the course’ or ’the program’. Social Media Summer Camp With Jen and Bird Nerds refers to this home-study program as distance learning course materials. For clarity, the terms ’self study course’ are interchangeable and refer to any course that you study at home and not in a physical property or in a venue with Jennifer Lehner present. The terms ‘materials’, ‘modules’, ‘downloads’, ‘lessons’ and ‘coursework’ refer to the electronic documents, videos & supporting information that are provided for your studies.
13. Enrollment, Payments & Cancellations
Enrollment is not considered complete until first installment payment has been made and has cleared. By enrolling in Social Media Summer Camp With Jen and/ or Bird Nerds, you agree to the terms and agreements in this document.
If payment is not received in accordance with payment terms, enrollment will be suspended and all access to materials will case until full payment is made.
14. Refunds and Cancellation policy:
Further discretionary refunds can be requested up to 30 days after enrollment onto the course, if the client feels the course isn’t right for them. Documentation evidence of module course work will be required in order to grant a full refund the program. All decisions are final.
15. Student support services
All students will have access to a private Facebook group monitored by Jennifer Lehner and her team. The group is meant for learning, sharing ideas, and peer-support. Bullying or harassment of any kind will result in suspension of the course.
16. For technical support please email email@example.com
17. Termination of service
Jennifer Lehner reserves the right to remove any students from the support group who act inappropriately or otherwise bully, harass and cause offense to other students. You will still have access to the course material itself.
18. Copyright and code of conduct
This agreement is part of the general terms and conditions that you accept when you enroll. You promise to not copy, resell, publish or otherwise distribute any of the course materials given to you. You promise to conduct yourself in a professional manner when using the Facebook support group.
19. Other terms
The Posner Lehner Group, LLC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and reserves the right to make changes to the advertised course materials at any time. All materials are copyright of The Posner Lehner Group, LLC All Rights Reserved. It is illegal to share, sell, copy or otherwise distribute our course materials to any third parties. Content may be downloaded for personal use.
EARNINGS DISCLAIMER: When addressing financial matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs or other content, we’ve taken every effort to ensure that we accurately represent our programs and their ability to grow your business and improve your life. However, the Company does not guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing on our Sites is a promise or guarantee to you of future earnings.
By purchasing Social Media Summer Camp With Jen and/or Bird Nerds, you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties or guarantees, express or implied, verbally or in writing regarding your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth or results of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network and financial situation, to name just a few. In addition, you also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals are their own personal opinion and may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, content and offerings are simply our opinion and cannot be read as guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice. "Experts" in our programs are independent contractors that we have an agreements with to provide instruction to our students. If for whatever reason these contractors do not fulfill their obligation, every effort will be made to find a replacement. BY PURCHASING SOCIAL MEDIA SUMMER CAMP WITH JEN AND/OR BIRD NERDS YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOCIAL MEDIA SUMMER CAMP WITH JEN PRODUCT OR THE BIRD NERDS PRODUCT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.